L.A.B. Leader’s Accelerator
Learn, Act, Build Leader’s Accelerator (The L.A.B.)
When High-Potential Isn’t Enough – bridge the gap with new skills that match your new environment.
L.A.B. Leader’s Accelerator is a transformative journey.
Leaders will learn how to engage the world as super-communicators and influencers who are adaptive to change, harness differences, and build high-performing teams. With powerful and portable models for success that apply to all areas of life, participants qualify for career opportunities that maximize their earning power and leverage their strengths, passion and purpose.
Learn the skillset, mindset, and habitset needed to unlock their potential and maximize their success in every part of life.
Act upon what they learn, applying their lessons to generate solutions for actual work and life problems.
Build confidence, competence and credibility.
Scroll down for more information…
“I can remember, as a little girl, feeling an instinctive reflex to “referee” adult arguments – it was like I could see the gaps between their words and their understanding.” -Shazel
More About L.A.B.
L.A.B. participants have the opportunity to learn, act, and build in 7 key areas:
- (2 days) Communication: How to speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Highlights: How to talk to anyone about almost anything, How to talk to people you don’t respect, How to argue civilly, How to resolve conflict, gain alignment and consensus.
- (2 days) Leadership & Influence: How to effectively motivate and enable others – regardless of formal authority
- Highlights: How to diagnose why change seems impossible, How to identify the high-leverage behaviors to focus on, How to create behavior change strategies that yield rapid, lasting results.
- (2 or 3 days) Public Speaking & Presentation Skills: How to find your style and tell stories that engage and persuade.
- Level 1 is 2 days; level 2 is 3 days
- (1 day) Embracing Change: How to be adaptive and use change to raise your performance to new heights.
- Includes a full-color individual profile with an 8-page Narrative Report that reveals the brilliance of each participant’s thinking and behavioral preferences, plus access to an innovative collaboration app.
- (4 hrs) Executive Presence: How to manage your brand and the “secret rules” for success.
- (4 hrs) Time and Tool Management: How to achieve stress-free productivity.
- Highlights: how to manage your time and your tools to make every day work for You.
- (4 hrs) Team Building: How to harness differences and ignite innovation in others.
Full program: up to 12 weeks
Modules can be delivered separately or as a series.
CE Credits available
What to Expect during Training:
A powerful and unforgettable combination of live training, extensive in-class practice, group discussions, and personal action planning.